Monday, March 11, 2013

Ripple Along - Week 2



If you've been tuned into my blog for a few weeks, you know that I'm participating in the Ripple A Long crochet group organized by Melissa at One Crafty Mumma.  



Here are my previous posts about the project:  This and then this one.

Week 2 has just ended.  According to my self-proposed schedule, I was to have finished 30 rows in week 1 - which I did.  I figured ZERO rows week 2 since I spent the week in New Orleans - FUN.  I was right on par with that assumption as well.  Week 3 has me hooking on another 30 rows.  I've completed just 4 of those 30 but I feel pretty confident I can keep on track this week.

Here is my progress at the beginning of week 3.



2 comments:

Suze said...

Love it. You are moving along nicely.

Tammy said...

I LOVE this! Your colour choice and order is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...